- Glucosamine is an important building block for cartilage. It helps cartilage to act as a shock absorber.
- Chondroitin helps maintain synovial fluid viscosity to give extra joint protection and is also an important building block for cartilage.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant required to produce collagen. Collagen is the main supportive protein in cartilage, ligaments, tendons, and connective tissue.
- Zinc is important for healing in the body and is also required for the synthesis of collagen.
- Boswellia is a plant extract which plays an important role in maintaining smooth and comfortable joint movement. It is used to support conventional drugs but does not cause the damage to cartliage that many conventional anti-inflammatories do.
- Turmeric (Curcumin Complex) The active ingredient within Turmeric, our unique Curcumin complex is a highly bioavailable antioxidant defender, quenching free radicals whilst supporting the body’s own natural anti-inflammatory processes.
Each capsule is gelatin free and is made from vegetable ingredients.
505mg – Glucosamine Hydrochloride (99% pure)
300mg – Chondroitin Sulphate (90% pure)
75mg – Boswellia Extract (Boswellic Acids)
40mg – Vitamin C (as ascorbate)
30mg – Turmeric (Curcumin Complex)
20mg – Zinc Sulphate (as heptahydrate)
How to administer this product
To should be given to your dog as recommended by your veterinary surgeon.
Each capsule should be administered either whole by mouth, or to be sprinkled onto or into your pets usual food.
|Type||Body weight||Loading (6 weeks)
(Caps per day)
(Caps per day)
*This amount can be given as one capsule every alternate day, if preferred.
**This amount can be given as one capsule one day, followed by two capsules the next day, and so on, if preferred.
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION
Take care when handling as product contains ingredients of crustacean (seafood) origin.
Do not store below 5ºc or above 25ºc.
Keep out of direct sunlight.